Before You Buy Another Fulvic Mineral, Find Out the Answer to These Questions
There are quite a few options on the market for when it comes to fulvic acid minerals. How are you to know which is the better product? How are you to know if you are buying the real deal or a watered down product that does not live up to its claims.
Here are seven questions for you to ask before you make a purchase of another brand of fulvic mineral supplements:
- What is the actual mineral content of the product? This will verify their claims so that you know the true content of trace minerals.
- What are the levels of fulvic acid and humic acid in the solution? This will let you know actually how much fulvic and humic acid are in each bottle.
- What are the levels of amino acids in the product? A true fulvic mineral will contain essential and non-essential amino acids and it is good to know the amount in each bottle.
- What are the levels of heavy metals in the product? This is something that you need to know for your own safety. If the product is high in the toxic, heavy metals you do not want to take it.
- What are the levels of mold, yeast, fungus and bacteria? This shows the quality of the product. These toxins should never be in a true fulvic mineral concentrate. It is actually impossible since they can not live in a solution with fulvic acid.
- What is the level of electrlyes in the product? This will let you know the level of electrical conductivity which reflects the quality of the minerals in the product.
- What are the levels of oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen? These levels will demonstrate the anti-oxidant potential of the trace minerals.
If you are considering buying fulvic acid minerals from a company be sure they can answer these questions from an independent third party assay. Contact Pure Fulvic Minerals if you would like a copy emailed to you today.